Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

The Latest : Uday Chopra to quit(?) films


After Shamita Shetty, Uday Chopra will now quit his non existent career in Bollywood. The actor tweeted from Las Vegas “Ok confession time… Dhoom 3 is my swan song… my last film… no I’m not giving up acting… quite the opposite, acting is giving up on me!”
Uday is having a great time in Las Vegas and informed that he was kicked out of a bar last night for taking off his shirt. “They just kicked me out of the bar for taking my shirt off. I was just trying to impress a chick.” Uday will be seen playing the same character of Ali Akbar Fateh in Dhoom 3.
Uday has been seen in only under the banner of his father. The majority of the films where he was the only hero, flopped

No comments:

Post a Comment